Buckeye Bed & Breakfast is a website that I created in my Responsive Web Design course during the fall 2017 semester. I learned the overall process of developing a website throughout the course and implemented that process in my final project.
- Researched competing bed and breakfasts, listing frequent content on all websites that would help me decide what content to use for Buckeye Bed and Breakfast.
- Gathered content provided to me and choose which content needed to be implemented into the website.
- Sketched mockup pages of what I wanted the design of the website to look like.
- Created a style tiles for the website, along with a working interactive prototype.
- Developed final website templates based off of my research, sketches, and style tile.
- Executed usability and technical testing.
- Created a pattern library based off of the final objects of the website.